Intel® My WiFi Technology creates a Wi-Fi hotspot around your laptop that lets you print, share, sync and show wirelessly at home or on the go. With your own Wi-Fi Personal Area Network, you can connect Wi-Fi enabled devices (printers, digital cameras, personal media players, and speakers) directly to the laptop without cables or a wireless access point. And as you wirelessly move your digital content between your laptop and devices, your laptop can simultaneously be connected to the Internet via your home or any Wi-Fi network. Intel® My WiFi Technology is built into laptops with Intel® WiFi Link 1000, Intel® WiFi Link 5100 or Intel® Ultimate N WiFi Link 5300 adapters. No extra hardware required! Its available now on Microsoft Windows Vista and will be available for Microsoft Windows 7.
- How Do I Connect My Laptop To The Internet In A Wifi Hotspot?
- Is It Possible To Have A Laptop Act As A Wifi Hotspot?
- A Word About Wifi or Wi-fi Technology
- How Do I Use My Cell Phone As A Wireless Modem For My Laptop When I’m Away And There’s No Wifi Hotspot Nearby?
- Sprint Launches New Personal WiMax Routers